About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge-Week 11


This weeks theme for the Sunday Stampers challenge is A Ticket to Ride, so basically any form of transport. So I merrily got out my new Tim Holtz collage stamps and set to work. I used a Stampbord ATC which i coloured with alcohol inks, I used pitch black, slate and mushroom with a touch of pearl mixative but as you see the finished result went a bit green! I stamped my image with a black Stazon pad and then inked the entire ATC up with Versamark ink and added a few layers of clear embossing powder, I then edged with a silver Krylon pen. It's totally different to what I usually do but I don't think it's turned out too badly.

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW! love this ATC Alison, it is fabberooney hun...thanks for joinin in...and I love that stamp - it is on my wishlist :O))

Andrea said...

thats great Alison, loving seeing your new stuff x

Femmy said...

great!!!!

Lesley said...

Fab - and I love the green! xxx

Alison said...

I must admit it looked better once the inks turned green lol xx

Jo said...

I think it works very well indeed! :o)