About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hey Mona!


Well I've impressed myself with this one, I think it's definately one of my better attempts at an inky project. This is for this weeks Sunday Stamper challenge, the theme is green. I inked a plain white card with Adirondack ink pads in lettuce and meadow and smudged the colours in with a baby wipe. I the used a green Versafine inkpad to stamp Mona and the creativity saying. I then cut a piece of acetate to fit the front of the card and coloured it with alcohol inks in meadow, lettuce, oregano and a touch of silver. I used the green Versafine pad to add my final Tim Holtz stamp onto the acetate and clear embossed the image. I attached the acetate with two green brads. I really like the effect.

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card Alison, love it! Thanks for joinin in xx

Anonymous said...

Love it Alison. Well done :-) xxxx

Angie C said...

Love what you have done with Mona, she looks great in green

made by fifi said...

fab card alison xx

Alison said...

I've just realised I can comment on my own stuff so I'd like to thankyou all for your positive comments xxx