About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bit of Bling



I'm joining in an ATC swap arranged through Paper Paradise, the theme this month is Bling, I've found this quite tricky as I'm not 100% sure what counts as bling. I used some Hero Arts lady stamps and added some adhesive stones as jewellry. I also added a DaisyD flower attatched with a Dovecraft gem brad. I made an extra ATC to swap with a friend in my local craft shop.

2 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Ohhhh these are gorgeous. xx

Jo said...

They've certainly got BLING!!