About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Not too sure?!?


I'd really appreciate your comments on this one as I'm not sure whether I like it or not. I used a Stampbord ATC as my base which I coloured with alcohol inks, I used stream, red pepper and either raisin or cranberry, I can remember which! I then used another of my new Tim Holtz collage stamps which I stamped in blue Stazon ink, I then clear embossed the entire ATC a few times. I'm definately in two minds about this one.

13 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Well, I am in one mind Alison...I LOVE IT!! colours are fab and that stamp really is brilliant!! Hugs x

Alison said...

Thanks Hels, i think i scared myself by doing something different lol xx

Anonymous said...

I think it's fab!
Luv Anne AKA Little Lion xx

Andrea said...

its fab Alison, and good for you trying new stuff xx

Wacky Jacky said...

I love it, especialy the colour combinations.

Tracey said...

I love the skull and crossbones Alison, have pondered over these stamps myself.xx
TraceyW

Lesley said...

It's great Alison xxx

Angelnorth said...

What's not to like here?! I think it's fab - the alcohol BG worked really well and the blue stamping was a perfect choice over the top of it.

Alison said...

Thankyou all for your lovely comments xxx

Shazza said...

well I love them both Alison
x

CraftyC said...

Think it looks great ALison!!
Clairexx

Jo said...

I think it works very well!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love it Alison. Well done! :-) xxxx