About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Envelope Take 2

I made the insert for my Craftswap birthday challenge but it didn't go with my envelope at all, so I decided to decorate another envelope to go with my insert. So that I don't waste my first attempt I have decided to make a second insert that will co-ordinate with envelope number 1. Here is my second attempt, I've used various stamps and versafine inkpads as well as a few butterfly stickers and a cigarette card to embellish. Can you spot my deliberate mistake? I thought I'd used the letter I but I had in fact used the letter J. Ooops!



I made my insert in the same way but also used a quote from a HOTP collage book, some adhesive stones, glitter glue which hasn't shown up in the scan and country garden shapes which I'd forgotten I had. I think this combination of envelpoe and insert go together much better.

6 comments:

tinkerbell said...

Alison its gorgeous - this book is going to be great once its finished!

L xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Very pretty and feminine envelope - it's great!!

Jo said...

Beautiful:o)

made by fifi said...

gorgeous xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Really pretty! xx

Andrea said...

these are just stunning x