About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Here in black And White


Here are a couple of examples of the fat book pages I've made for the black and white list on Craftswap. The first page was made by stamping a flourish stamp from Dimensions Fourth
onto white hammered card, I then clear embossed the image. I added the wording with my Dymo then popped on a few clear adhesive stones. The second page has a Hampton Arts face stamped onto the hammered card then the word art stamped and clear embossed, I finished the page off with some Prima flowers in the corner. Both pages were stamped with black Versafine ink pads. They're simple which i think works well for this list.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

love these Alison, they are very elegant x

Lesley said...

These are really lovely pages Alison xxx

Alison said...

Thanks, I'm really pleased I've started making use of my stamps more xx