About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ladette To Lady



I joined in The Sunday Stampers challenge for the first time today, the theme is Laydees so I decided to use my new lady stamps and went all out and dug out my Stampbord ATCs. The ladette ATC I wanted to look a bit rough around the edges unfortunately it was a bit rougher than I intended. The background is a little too dark and I think I singed my embossing powder!! However I'm really pleased with my Lady ATC it's much softer. On both ATCs I used Gold mixative and Caramel, Ginger and Latte alcohol inks to colour the stampbord and edged them with a Pale Gold Krylon pen. I stamped the Rubber Stampede images with a Vintage Sepia Versafine inkpad and clear embossed, they both had Dymo words added and the Lady ATC was finished off with a red Sakura Glaze pen. I loved this challenge and hope to join in more in the future.

13 comments:

Angie C said...

Both are really good, but the lady one is gorgeous

Jozza said...

Great! Love the bright red lips of your laydee :-) xxx

Bee said...

they are both gorgeous Alison.

xx

Jo said...

Both look good, but the laydeee is my favourite :o)

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joining in Alison, I love both of these ATCs, they are fab!! :O))

shaz earl said...

they are brilliant Alison xx

made by fifi said...

fab atcs alison xx

Lesley said...

They are both fab Alison! xxx

Andrea said...

These are gorgeous,love 'em
xxxx

Andrea said...

i see you found them stamps Alison, they look fab xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

They are both fab!

SueHart said...

Love the idea and they both look fab xx

Ann said...

oooh Gorgeous Laydees Alison!!! xxx