About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Food Glorious Food



This week I was asked to set the theme for the fat book challenge and seeing as this will be a weekend of over indulgence I decided on using food as the theme. Mine are both really simple, the first on I used spotty paper edged with a spotty ribbon, drew a cupcake on the paper and coloured it in with my Sakura Glaze pens and added my wording with the Dymo.


















The second I used an image cut out of a food magaizine as my main feature, added some K&Co Neopolitan stripe paper and some omre spotty ribbon, the words are simply peel off stickers and I added a few pink and chocolate coloured brads to make the background a bit spottier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fab said...

Lovely fat page, the papers you've picked go so well with the picture...I was hungry just looking at it ! Really like your work...keep them coming ! And yes QVC have so much to answer for my near bankruptcy LOL !

made by fifi said...

brill cards alison xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi followed your link from Paper paradise, pleased to meet you, love your work and I totally know what you mean about being penniless after the card making started lol