About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Fat Book Challenge

As well as the ATC challenge I also managed to join in the Fat Book challenge, this fortnight's theme is Easter. I inked my page with a Brilliance sunflower yellow ink pad, I then stamped my chick and flower, they are from Imaginisce, they are very inexpensive but I did struggle to get a perfect image with them, however once they're coloured in they look great. I used my Sakura Glaze pens to colour the images and am really pleased with the result.





I also used my new stamps to make some ATCs for Lesley's 3 for 3 stamped ATC swap. On this ATC I used my glitter Sakura pens. I've never used Sakura pens before and I was really impressed. I made another 2 versions of this ATC using the Glaze pens and also the Souffle pens.


6 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute and this stamps very popular xx

shaz earl said...

both are brilliant Alison love the colours thanks for joining in with the challenge xx

CraftyC said...

Both great, but love the fat Page!!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Very cute - I have that stamp, he is lovely! xxx

Ruth Philps said...

Love your work. I really want this stamp now it's so cute!!

Ruth Philps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.