About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Florrie's Challenge Week 99


Well for the first time in ages I joined in Florrie's ATC Challenge, the theme this week is purple so I dug out my purple versafine inkpad and got to work. I used my lady in a hat stamp added a Prima flower, inked the edges of the ATC and decorated with purple sticky ribbon and some purple adhesive gems. Hey presto!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

stunning Alison, great colour xx

Anonymous said...

Greta ATC :-) xxxx