About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christening Gifts


Well I thought I'd better add something on here, it's been such a long while since I last came on. Here's a bit of scrapbooking for a change. This first page is one I made for my great-nephew Henley for his christening, when I found this paper in a DCWV kit from QVC I knew it was just what I wanted. I'd already made a page for Henley's big sister a few years ago and my niece was so pleased with it I thought I'd do another and the added bonus is you know your gift is completely unique.
This second page I made for my great-niece, Henley's cousin, Lilly-Mai. I kept telling Lilly's mum Louise that she had to give birth on my birthday because I had my daughter on Louise's birthday, but she was a couple of days too late! I think of the two pages I like Henley's the best, I went a bit overboard on embellishments on Lilly's page.






2 comments:

Andrea said...

fab layouts Alison and thanks for your postings on my blog, a happy new year to you xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

They are both fabulous LOs Alison! What little cuties they are!! ^.^