About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Baby Girl




Here's my daughter all ready for her first day at secondary school, she went off with no problems but I was a bit tearful!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Well I can not believe Hannah has started secondary school already, hope she gets on well x Alison dont believe everything you read you do know me :-) hope you keeping well x

Unknown said...

Oh lord where does the time go. She looks so grown up, next time you post it will be about Hannah starting her first job.
Glad to hear your brothers on the mend.. send him our best wishes xxx