About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Card for a special lady


This is a card I made for a friend of mine who had just found out she had cancer. Thankfully she is now free of the big C.
She is a pigeon fancier so I got this photo from google images and printed it out 3 times so I could decoupage the image. I was really pleased with the effect. I did the same with images of fireman for the same friend as a card to send before her big op.
Both cards went down a storm!!

1 comment:

daisy said...

The decoupage looks stunning & makes for a very beautiful card.

daisy xx