About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long time no post

Well it's absolutely ages since I've posted anything. Had an eventful last few months, my brother suffered a stroke which came as a huge shock to us all but thankfully now he's on the road to recovery. Also the school I worked at merged and we had a huge task trying to move everything within our school into another building, and lastly I gave up my job at Tesco to work full time at school which is very tiring, I work in foundation stage and to say they're lively would be a huge understatement! hopefully things should settle down a bit more now :-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hope you get on well in your new job, all the very best to you and take care x