About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Scarlet Woman


Here is my ATC for this months Paper Paradise swap, the theme is "My Favourite Colour". I used my new lady stamp bought from Paper Paradise after I'd given up all hope of ever finding it. I stamped in red Versafine ink added glossy accents to the mouth, a red rose sticker and some adhesive gems for a finishing touch.

4 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous!!!! x

The ATC...not you!!Lol ^.^

Andrea said...

that is a great ATC Alison x

rose said...

what a beautiful ATC ,LOVE the stamp

Angie C said...

Stunning ATC