About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

B is for Bailey



I bought some large letters to alter a while ago and I've finally got round to titivating one. First of all I covered the letter with Blonde Moments papers, I then applied embossing powder to all of the edges to camouflage the slightly rough edges. I used some Blonde Moments stamps to decorate the front of the B and also some Blonde Moment buttons and Prima flowers. Down the spine of my letter I used chipboard letters covered in acrylic paint to spell out Bailey's name. I'm really pleased with my first attempt it's just a shame my pictures haven't come out too clearly!
I've discovered if you click on the pictures you see the image in a lot more detail!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

B is also for brilliant! love it - I'm still afraid of altering though I seemed to be collecting a lot of things to alter!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's fab Alison! Well done you :o)

CraftyC said...

I bet it is fab in real life, well done!
Clairexx