About Me

My photo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
I'm a mum to a 14 yr old. i started cardmaking a good few years ago after watching QVC. I fell for the "It's much cheaper to make your own" line and have never had a penny to my name since. I've recently tried to steer away from my usual cut and stick technique and try to be a bit more adventurous.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Walk like an Egyptian

I have recently discovered the wonders of Egypt and Tim Holtz's alcohol inks so I thought I'd try them both together. I made this fat book page using Adirondack ink dabbers on the background and added an Egyptian stamped image on alcohol inked gloss paper. For once I was quite impressed with my own efforts!!

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Am loving the Egyptian style Alison...and the Alcohol inks are brill too...well done on your Blog hun ....Hels xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great start to the blog - this is perfect!

glitterthread said...

love your work. the egyptian one was fab, using the alcohol ink dabbers. love your blog
renniemac